- Sole Practitioner
- Sole Practitioner
Hire the Expert
Neil S. Ruskin, Attorney at Law
State & Federal Courts - ALL CRIMINAL Cases
I FIGHT HARD - TO WIN FOR YOU! DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE.
TOUGH, STRONG On Your Side!
OVER 40 Years of Experience WINNING CASES.
Call Me Now - 24 HOURS A DAY!
Aggressive Criminal Defense
Nobody Wins More Cases - Nobody Gets Better Results
Hello, my name is Neil S Ruskin and I want to thank you for visiting my profile. I designed my profile to be short, simple, honest and to the point. I don't believe in pages of nonsense – only the truth.
- I don't believe in false, lengthy, phony testimonials.
- I don't believe in videos.
- I don't believe in gimmicks.
- I believe in telling the truth about myself.
It is very important that the client completely understands what the lawyer is doing and intends to do to get the best result. I make myself available 24 hours a day 7 days a week so that a client can always count on me to discuss the case. I work for my client and they are entitled to understand everything and be treated with respect.
- I AM COMMITTED TO SUCCESS!
- I AM COMMITTED TO WINNING!
- I DON'T ACCEPT FAILURE!
- I AM COMMITTED TO MAKING THE BEST DEAL!
- I AM COMMITTED KEEPING YOU OUT OF JAIL!
- I AM COMMITTED TO KEEPING YOUR RECORD CLEAN!
In addition to being top rated by Martindale Hubbell, I am listed in the Global Who’s Who directory of top lawyers, and nationally ranked as a Top 10 attorney with the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys for excellence in criminal law.
HIRE THE BEST – A PROVEN WINNER. I have been described as a "FEARLESS FIGHTER" and a "SUPER ATTORNEY" ! I am recognized by my peers as one of the BEST. Call me NOW and visit my website. Thank you.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime)
- Drug Violations
- Sex Offenses
- New York, 1973
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1975
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1975
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1972
- Long Island University
- M.A. - 1968
- Parsons College
- B.A. - 1967
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Legal Aid Society, Staff Attorney, 1972 to 1975